Set directly on the Caribbean Sea, Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa is nestled on 400 lush acres, just 15 minutes from downtown Montego Bay and situated along a beautiful shore, on what was once the site of an 18th century sugar plantation. Discover the pleasures of this island retreat, as you immerse yourself in the warm hospitality and irresistible charm of Jamaica.
- Located in an 18-century sugar plantation with historical ruins and private beach
- Offering an array of restaurants, bars, activities and nightly entertainment
- Swimming pool complex and Jamaica’s largest water park with slides, terraced pools, a lazy river and swim up bar
- All inclusive: Food, Drinks, kids club, non-motorized water sports, activities and nightly entertainment
- Complimentary shuttle to nearby interest points in Rose Hall
- Onsite Robert von Hagge designed championship Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- World-class, full-service Soothe Spa Soothe Spa
- 41,000ft2 of flexible indoor and outdoor function space, with full service wedding department
- 489 guest rooms and suites, each with private balcony
All Inclusive – what’s included
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa is proud to offer one of the most attractive all-inclusive plans in Jamaica. Through the plan, guests at our acclaimed resort can enjoy a wide array of food and beverage options as well as a selection of distinctive amenities and recreation choices. Their All-Inclusive Plan bundles together everything you are searching for in a Jamaican vacation.
- All food, including three meals per day, plus snacks
- Beverages, including all non-premium brand alcohol, draft beer and wine by the glass
- Non-motorised water sports
- Kids Club programs and activities
- Unlimited access to the fitness centre
- Unlimited access to the Internet Café
- Tax and service charges
- Complimentary shuttle service to the neighboring, historic Rose Hall Plantation House and the Shoppes at Rose Hall (see daily shuttle schedule on property)
EAT & DRINK
Restaurants are open/closed based on occupancy. Please check restaurant schedule at our restaurant reservation desk.
Take in stunning views of the golf course, as you enjoy creative cuisine from their Executive Chef Michael Dannecker. An ideal setting for an intimate meal for two or the entire family. Reservations are highly recommended.
Featuring delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets in a laid-back setting, and overlooking our main pool and the Caribbean Sea. Nightly live entertainment is also featured.
No reservations required.
LUNA DI MARE
This intimate setting features mouthwatering Northern Italian cuisine and an extensive wine list. Innovative dishes are prepared by their Executive Chef Michael Dannecker.
Reservations are highly recommended.
Offering laid-back, Jamaican-style dining and overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Famous for its jerk chicken and pork.
Lunch menu features light salads and sandwiches, and overlooks Sugar Mill Falls Water Park.
Their comfortable and contemporary guest rooms feature a variety of spectacular views, such as oceanfront, and thoughtful amenities, each with private balcony.
Our spacious suites feature a variety of views, such as oceanfront, a sitting area and thoughtful amenities, each with private balcony.
Accessible rooms include spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea and a sitting area, as well as amenities with accessible access.
Sugar Mill Falls is the largest water park on the island and features a lazy river, lagoons, waterfalls and a swim-up bar. The resort also has its own private beach and Water Sports Center, which
offers kayaking, windsurfing and sailing. Cinnamon Hill Golf Course is a challenging, championship course boasting some of the most spectacular views on the island.
Outfitted with the latest generation of cardio and strength training equipment, Hilton Fitness takes a personalised approach to help you feel your best during your stay. Guests must be at least 18 years of age to use the facilities.
Our full-service Spa offers services for both men and women including facials, massages, body treatments, nail care and much more. Deluxe pool?and?beach-side cabana rentals are available
daily, and can be reserved through the spa.
Stay connected with the office or prepare for presentations at Hilton Rose Hall’s Business Center, which is furnished with up-to-the-minute technology including computers, printers, photocopiers and high speed wireless internet access. Additional services include faxing, courier and secretarial assistance.